Has technology made us scared of silence?
Bruce Fell, Lecturer, School of Communication and Creative Industries at Charles Sturt University, wrote an article which said the technology might make us scared of silence. Nowadays, many people will have some music players with them when they are walking, studying or even sleeping. It seems we will feel uncomfortable if we don't hear some background noise while we are doing something. Is this related to technology development? Has technology made us scared of silence? You can read more about the article here : http://theconversation.edu.au/bring-the-noise-has-technology-made-us-scared-of-silence-10988
Total 0 answer(s)
No answers available. You can post your answer below.
- One puzzle about variable statement in ECMAScript 262 standard
- What do you think about Alibaba investing on Sina Weibo?
- Will Blink dominate the future browser market?
- Do we really need a small team to build a great product?
- Do we need to hire more female managers?
- What are the differences between Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4?
- How do you think about Google shuts down Google Reader?
- Are you escaping from Facebook?
- What do you think about working from home?
- What should iOS learn from Android?