How do you filter spam comments on you website or blog?
Nowadays, one maintenance job of website and blogs is to delete spam comments. They are mostly some advertisement which are not related to your website or blog content. It's annoying that we need to delete them again and again. We know that there are some third party spam comment filer can be used. But we just want to know what do you use to filter spam comment or you just don't care about them? We want to hear about your story.
Total 1 answer(s)
There are some ways we can slow down the spam comments. But it's difficult to eliminate them completely.
- What do you think about Alibaba investing on Sina Weibo?
- Will Blink dominate the future browser market?
- Do we really need a small team to build a great product?
- Do we need to hire more female managers?
- What are the differences between Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4?
- How do you think about Google shuts down Google Reader?
- Are you escaping from Facebook?
- What do you think about working from home?
- What should iOS learn from Android?
- What do you think about open source of Chicago?